Sunday, June 28, 2009

FINALLY ... fer...my crush that i dunnoe da name??

She came bk from her hols of sumthin... FINALLY SHE BK TO GUITAR LESSONS.... but she looks lik she just cum bk from the aussies mate... jkjk the 3 F*cking weeks she nver cum made my nervous system break!!!!! and my new guitar cls mate Raven(or whatever da F*ck he's called) GO KILL URSELF !!! lol jkjk la lil kid.... ...... filled wib joy and (of course) i dun hav da looks and i dun hav da $$$ hw the F*Ck am i going to get her as mine??? lol i so stupid.........(ya and to the ppl who hacv crush one me(if there is) FUCK YOU I DUN LIKE YOU YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING DISTURBANCE FER ME SO JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

.
A Part of lyrics from Disturbed(band)-Down with the sickness...
To you all ugly noobs havin crush on me...

>
YOU STUPID SADISTIC ABUSIVE FUCKING WHORE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
.
Y DUN U JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE
Y DUN U JUST LEAVE ME INSTEAD!!!
Y DUN U JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE
Y DUN U JUST FUCK OFF AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(sighs feels better....)

No comments:

Post a Comment