Thursday, July 9, 2009

It isn't Biking without a CRASH

.... What else could i say... Sad.. Gloomy fucking pissed off by parents... hai... 5pm hoping to go out just to cycle to JP for fun .. at first there was a gear problem .. which didn't bother me much just that the chain will go 'out' or loose frquently... then after i reached jp around lakeside MRT the fucking gear prblem acts up AGAIN and waalaa.. caught me unaware..... leg slipped of the pedal then CRASH!!!!!!!!!! W T F!!!! luckily there was a Thai(i tink) worker passing by gave me a hand... climbed up thanked him .. and found out that my chain was loose and MY WHEELS IS FUCKING DENTED!!!!!(btw to thati thai guy if ur reading thank you for helping).. bo bian cannnot ride le then realise FORGOT TO BRING HP!!!!!!!!!!!!! nabeh must ask from public ... luckily there a again another good samaritan a malay guy... asked him for his phone the agreed(after a few fucking chinese selfish bastards....not being racist..) called home(to that malay guy.. thxs seriously thanks.) Mum told me to go for a cab then went for one....... Reached home around 6.30pm fare was a WOW 11.60 due to peak hours surcharge... expecting my mum to be YAK YAK YAK (unlike other mums) she did and SERIOUSLY I HATED IT!!! I FELL FROM THE FUCKING BIKE AND ALL SHE DID WAS TO SCOLD ME NON FUCKING STOP???!!! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF CARE IZ THAT??!!!!! NEVER ASKED ME IF I WAS INJURED??? WA LAN!!!!!!..... then soon my dad came bk hoping to show some grace... but.... FATHERFUCKING SHIT!! CAME HOME SAW THE BIKE THEN STARE THE FUCK AT ME??!!!!!!!! NABEH WHAT ALL YOU FUCKING CARE ABOUT IS TT FUCKING BIKE WITH A PLASTIC GEAR CHANGE??!!!!WTH MAN!!!!!! NABEH STARE I DIG YOUR FUCKING EYE OUT MAN!!!!!!!!!! SEROUSLY MY FAMILY TODAY'S CASE SERIOUSLY SUCKED!!!! SHOULD HAV NEVER GONE HOME!!!!!!!


another thing....Today i also realised the kind side of singapore....lol pictures will be posted soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment