Thursday, August 6, 2009

OUCH!!!

Killed off ya jujst a post due to nth to do.. now people are getting pissed off with themselves( while example: My 2 cousins, Amirah, Shibin(i tink.. y they are worried about stuff that didn't even cared in the past!Is this part of growing up?? i realise that almost everyone turning emo due to STRESS STRESS STRESS!!! TAKE LIFE SIMPLE PEOPLE!!!!! UR GONNA DIE ONE DAY!!!!I wonder y am i always soo happy no matter what happends even if i am angry after approx 5 mins ok le lol!Ppl tease me ppl smack me whateva the hell it is yes i fell hurt but i just forget it!!! wierd normally others would had a fight... I also wonder y am i sso relaxed and not really tensed up during exams!! got stress lik no stress lik dat... can do my work or revise a while SCORE REVISE THOURUGHLY FAIL!!! lol really people (exspecailly The PEOPLE WHO ARE TENSED UP FOR EVEN A CLASS TEST(u noe hu u r)take life lightly and go out in the garden and relax and let down a bit..(to tt person u nid me to lend u my cam so that it can encourage u to go out and relax??).... bottom line UR GONNA DIE ANYWAY SO JUST STOP BEING SO TENSED UP AND STRESSED GO TO A GARDEN OR JUST WALKABOUT UR NEIGHBOURHOOD AND IF U LIKE IT TAKE A BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO OF A SPECAIL THING!!! hai... y ppl work soo hard just to get $$$??? for me $$ is nt important Yes it can being u stuff that u want but for me i don't really want alot.. just a simple 1,2,3 1.get myself a 70-200mmF2.8 lens(2400SGD) 2.upgrade my bike part to Shimano Deore(approx 500SGD) 3.DiRT 2(50SGD) total:2950SGD can save up and get one... 3 things enuff dunnid clothes Xbox PSP?? WTH?? what u nid PSP for just use ur HP play lah not as if u gonna use PSP to do proper stuff??!! PLAY PLAY PLAY.. while playing wad u get ANGER ANGER ANGER... pure idiots



PS(first post i never use fuck.. oh dam i just used it..)

No comments:

Post a Comment